If we want to preach real peace in this world, we should start educating children – Mahatma Gandhi
- An amazing sprawling campus with attractive flora and fauna.
- Expansive grounds for all kinds of games,state of the art synthetic tennis and basketball courts with a skating rink alongside, archery being a new addition.
- HPS is not just a school,it’s a happy home for children where they develop holistically.
- Acquiring education is not limited to text books,students indulge in plenty of co-curricular and extra curricular activities unleashing their creative energies.
- NCC ( Army and Navy) wing caters to develop character building, secular outlook and a sense of camaraderie among the fellow students. Attending the annual camps, Republic day camps enable them to earn the “A” Certificate.
- Dance,music,art, craft and yoga classes are an intrinsic part of the curriculum to enable students to lead a stress free life.
- Trekking and rock climbing on the one hand energises the young children,on the other hand they look at nature with awe and respect its sanctity.
- Annual staff and students tours outside the city help us to recharge . Monthly field trips leave us wanting for more.
- Wednesday Activity clubs allow the students to pursue their hobbies and interests and sometimes it becomes their true calling.
- Working for social cause and community service is the all permeating spirit in the eaglets. Students visiting orphanages,old age homes, engaging in Swachch Bharat campaign,well being out of waste programmes ,tree plantation etc bear a testimony to that.
- Periodic health audits of staff and students is an added advantage.Many a times,eye defects & dental carries are diagonised and communicated to the parents.
- Safety measures : The school counselors share videos like good touch and bad touch,educating the children on the perils of talking to strangers. Road safety measures are also taught .
- We surprise the students with memorable events like parasailing, personality development programmes by eminent psychologists and moot court by leading lawyers.